Vansanity Enhanced Safety Protocols All of us at Vansanity have always taken pride in our safe and sanitary environment.
Good afternoon, this is a message from Vansanity in Boston regarding our current precautions due to COVID-19. We have
What is Vansanity?
Vansanity is co-working for the medical aesthetics provider community. Vansanity provides all the physical infrastructure; physical assets (e.g. lasers); cloud and online software; front desk reception; etc. Vansanity’s goal is to allow providers to be full-time entrepreneurs but at the same time to only have to focus on the care and feeding of their consumer clients and leave the rest to us.
You provide the patients; you do the procedures; we do EVERYTHING ELSE.
Who should use Vansanity services?
Almost all practitioners should consider using Vansanity services.
Here’s a few examples:
- Practitioners that want to expand their practices’ customer or geographic footprint with no capital expenditures or fixed costs risk.
- Practitioners that only have a subset of lasers/fixed assets but would like to begin using Vansanity’s full set of laser machines/fixed assets as part of their ongoing practice.
- Practitioners that want to remove capital expenditures or fixed costs risk completely.
- Practitioners that want to focus on clients, client acquisition and client care ONLY.
- NPs or MDs or other practitioners that would like to start or build out their own practice with no capital expenditures or fixed costs risk.
- Practitioners that would like to downsize their practices and eliminate future capital expenditures or fixed costs.
- Practitioners that would like to earn $250-750/hour.
- In short, ALL practitioners that want COMPLETE flexibility with their time and resources and want to remove capital expenditures or fixed costs risk completely.