Vansanity Enhanced Safety ProtocolsAll of us at Vansanity have always taken pride in our safe and sanitary environment. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we will be taking the following additional precautions:
- All common areas (waiting room, bathroom, entry and exit doors) will be thoroughly cleaned hourly.
- All practitioners, patients, and employees will be required to wear a mask unless asked to remove it for a procedure or other specific reason.
- All employees, practitioners, and patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Patients are asked to come alone to their procedures.
- We are providing practitioners additional treatment time in order to minimize patients waiting in the waiting room and allow for additional cleaning.
- Waiting room chairs will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit of Vansanity.
- Procedure suites and treatment rooms will undergo enhanced cleaning between patients.
- Patients will be asked to exit through dedicated exits rather than through the waiting room.